Inspired by this Singaporean blogger Fazabdulgaffa and her love lists.
Here is my love list numero uno.
– The new environment – I haven’t been talking about it but those who are close to me knew I jumped ship about 4 months ago and couldn’t be more happier with this new arrangement than I was before. I love how the environment is far more relax and flexible. The people here are more open and trustful, which in return, makes me to want to excel more in what I’m doing. Job scopes are pretty much the same and best yet… no more punch card to deal with. That little machine has been driving me crazy for the past couple of years and thank God, I no longer need to deal with that piece of old technology. Amen.
– A Sketch A Day Project – Kicked off late last year in the new office. Job brief was low at that time since it was the holiday seasons, so I picked a pencil and paper to pass the time. Soon I started doing it regularly and loving every minute of it too. Good thing that I made a project out of it so I could feed this space with the record of my drawings.
– The Husband – It’s obvious, he is the reasons for almost everything and I’m thankful for him. I don’t know what I did to have him by my side, but must have been something right for once. So thank you, God. I’m blessed. Alhamdulillah.
– The Van Gogh’s Pencil Kit –
The elder brother bought it for my 28th birthday in Amsterdam from the Van Gogh Museum and it has been with me everyday. My must-have toolbox. Here is a closer look of how the pencil kit looks like.
– Adobe Illustrator CS6 – Ok, this is geeky but I dont know what else to put on my love list right now and I just want to start one. I really love playing around with Adobe Illustrator more than the Photoshop and all my digital artworks are Illustrator based (like this one). I find that the new features for CS6 is awesome (Check out the video), hence why it falls into this love list.
That is it… for now. I’ll find better love list next time. Pinky promise.