It seems like we’re experiencing an early monsoon at this part of town. Or is it the monsoon was never really over to begin with? We were greeted by thunderstorms and heavy rains almost everyday. Too bad though to those who made plans with the white sandy beaches. Apparrently it’s not going to happen for another 3 more weeks at least as what I was being told. But that doesnt really effects me except for the crazy traffics I have to brave through every evening. I’m saving all my leaves for July and September. Yeah, the reasons are obvious.
Oh talking about it..(in no particular order)
– I am currently on low-carb-no-rice diet and so far I have lost 2 kgs within 5 days and another 1kgs after day number 7th.
– I’m adding a small invite card and a thank you note the size of a business card that we can easily ordered at any local printing shop for both my solemnization ceremony and the garden reception. The design are based on a standard template of the original invite card that we pre-ordered from a printing company in Jalan Pudu (Kuala Lumpur). I feel bad not designing my own wedding card, so I made it up by making these extra stationaries.
– Yes, I’m doing a garden reception and a very small one with a very limited number of people. But here, limited means not more than a thousand. Mine is a quater of that.
– More DIY. More papers. But this time, I use the newspapers which I stained it in pink and purple, made into roses, hot-glued it on white-painted tree branches and I’m loving how it turns out. 😀
– Pimples. I have two zits the size of europe on my face. The Oxy Extra Strong Pimple cream and Clarins Blemish Control are my bestfriends for now.
– Tell me how am I to stay calm? How?